Put down the chips, but hold on to the potatoes. And snag a few colorful veggies, because there’s no turning back once you’ve tried this tasty treat that’s easy, healthy, and oh-so-delicious.
1. Heat oven to 300 degrees. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper, and set aside.
2. Scrub clean vegetables. Using a mandolin or knife, slice the vegetables into thin slices.
3. Lay the veggie slices in one layer on paper towels. Sprinkle liberally with sea salt. Set aside for 15 minutes.
4. After 15 minutes, use paper towels to dab off excess moisture. Transfer to the baking sheets in one layer. Brush or spray with oil.
5. Place in oven and bake for 15 minutes. Rotate and bake another 15 minutes. Rotate and cook another 5-10 (as needed) until chips are brown and slightly crisp.