Call it a dish or call it a dessert — either way, you’ll be calling it delicious. This casserole can be either, making it the perfect addition to any table.
1. Heat oven to 325 degrees.
2. Scoop cooked potatoes into a bowl and mash. Add white sugar, eggs, salt, butter, milk, and vanilla. Mix. Pour into a 9” by 13” or 11” by 8” baking dish.
3. In a separate bowl, mix the brown sugar, flour, cinnamon, and butter. Stir in the pecans.
4. Sprinkle the topping over the sweet potatoes.
5. Bake sweet potato casserole for 25-30 minutes, or until the topping is lightly browned and caramelized.
6. Sprinkle marshmallows over the top and broil for 2 minutes, or until golden.