Whether you need a quick breakfast, an afternoon pick-me-up, or pre-dinner hors d’oeuvres, these sun-dried snacks are so savory, you can’t go wrong.
1. Add cream cheese, sun-dried tomatoes, spinach, garlic, Parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper to a mixing bowl and mix thoroughly.
2. Divide filling between two flour tortillas and spread into an even layer to the edge.
3. Top each tortilla with half of the fresh basil leaves. Leave one edge bare so the tortilla can stick to itself.
4. Tightly roll up tortillas from one end to another, starting from the end with the basil to the edge, working toward the slightly open end.
5. Once rolled up, squeeze gently and lay seam-side down for slicing.
6. Use a serrated knife to cut tortillas into 1/2-inch slices.
7. Arrange on a serving platter and enjoy.