Nothing hits the breakfast spot quite like a pan of these warm and buttery King’s Hawaiian rolls stuffed with melty cheddar, ham, spinach, and diced sweet bell peppers. This will be a back-pocket recipe for years to come, we promise.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, combine the ham, spinach, sweet pepper, salt and pepper. Mix well. Add the whisked eggs to the ham mixture and combine thoroughly. Stir in mozzarella cheese. Pour into a well-greased 9 x 13-inch baking dish and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the middle is no longer jiggly. Remove from oven and let cool slightly. Do not turn off oven.
3. Tear off a piece of parchment paper and set it on the counter. Using a spatula, scoop out the mixture and place onto parchment paper (this step can be tricky; you might have to use two different spatulas to keep it held together in one sheet).
4. Cut the rolls in half and place the bottom buns flush against each other into the 9 x 13-inch baking dish. Place the egg sheet-bake squarely across the bottom buns. Top with cheddar cheese. Replace the tops of the buns.
5. In a small bowl, combine the melted ¼ cup butter with the garlic powder. Brush liberally over the tops of the buns. Bake for approximately 5-6 minutes, or until the cheese is melty. Cut and serve warm.