Remember that classic pasta scene from "Lady and the Tramp"? We do too, and this Valentine’s Day, we’re here for you. Start the evening with a dish of this creamy fettuccini and finish it off with a smooch or two.
1. Cook fettuccini according to package directions.
2. While pasta cooks, melt butter in large skillet. Sauté garlic for two minutes.
3. Add: red peppers, cream, feta and Parmesan.
4. Sauté for five minutes until flavors meld.
5. Using a blender, puree until almost smooth.
6. Add chopped basil; salt and pepper to taste.
7. Drain pasta. Combine with sauce.
8. Toss and top with additional basil and Parmesan.