Effortless and classic, these three-ingredient turtles are sweet, salty, and an easy crowd favorite. Make them for a party or make them for yourself; either way, you won’t be sorry.
1. Heat oven to 300 degrees.
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
3. Lay pretzels in a single layer on a baking sheet.
4. Place a Rolo in the center of each pretzel.
5. Warm inside the oven for four minutes.
6. Remove from oven and slightly press one pecan into each Rolo.
7. Transfer the baking sheet to the fridge and let the chocolate set.
8. Remove each turtle from the parchment and serve.