Chicken and vegetables always makes a healthy, protein-packed meal. With the added appeal of pesto and bright, sweet cherry tomatoes, you might want to meal prep this one for the entire week.
1. Add 2 tbsp. olive oil to a large skillet over medium-heat. Add chicken breast strips. Season chicken with salt and cracked pepper.
2. Add half of the amount of chopped sun-dried tomatoes and cook all together for 5-10 minutes, flipping a couple of times until chicken is cooked through. Remove chicken and sun-dried tomatoes to a plate.
3. Add more oil if needed to the skillet and add asparagus, seasoning with sea salt.
4. Add the rest of the sun-dried tomatoes and cook over medium heat for 5-10 minutes until asparagus is cooked through. Remove from heat.
5. Place chicken back in skillet to warm it back up and add pesto, stirring to coat the chicken on low heat. Add cherry tomatoes to coat in pesto as well. Remove tomatoes and chicken to a plate with the asparagus and serve.