For seasons such as this, we’ll take any excuse to turn a treat into a “pumpkin.” Pair it with peanut butter, and you’ve officially perfected autumn.
1. Beat the butter and peanut butter until smooth.
2. Add powdered sugar until dough forms.
3. Add orange food coloring and mix until you reach the desired color.
4. Scoop out tablespoons of the mixture and roll into balls. Place on a tray lined with baking paper.
5. Using a toothpick, press into the sides of the balls making creases to get a pumpkin shape.
6. Repeat for all balls.
7. Use chocolate chips for stems.
8. Refrigerate until ready to serve.