This recipe is a little bit involved, but it looks and tastes so good you won’t regret the effort. Recipe should yield six mason jars of goodies.
1. Place graham crackers in gallon-size zip-close bag and crush with rolling pin (leaving some small chunks). Mix in melted butter, brown sugar, and pinch of salt until thoroughly combined. Texture will be crumbly.
2. Place blueberries, lemon juice, and granulated sugar in a pan. Heat gently over medium heat until blueberries start to break down and the mixture is hot. Gently stir in the cornstarch mix, being careful not to mash the blueberries too much. Stir until mix has thickened (about 30 seconds). Remove from heat to cool.
3. Place the cream cheese in a bowl and use a mixer to beat cream cheese until smooth. Add vanilla and powdered sugar. Beat together until creamy.
4. In a separate bowl, beat the heavy cream until it just starts to thicken.
5. Spoon whipped cream into cream cheese mixture and gently stir to combine.
6. Spoon three heaping spoonfuls of graham cracker crumbs into the bottom of a mason jar and pack down with spoon. Spoon two heaping spoons of cream cheese mixture on top of crumbs and level it. Top with two spoonfuls of blueberry mixture, then add a little lemon zest if desired.
7. Repeat until all jars are filled, and refrigerate until needed.