You may think you’ve had great bean dip in the past, but if it wasn’t Magic Bean Dip then you’ve never properly snacked. Chips and dip are the Mecca of football snacking, so utilize this recipe as your back pocket ace to wow party guests.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Stir all ingredients together except for the cheese into a large bowl. Pour into baking pan and bake for 15 minutes.
3. Remove from oven and sprinkle a generous amount of cheese over the top.
4. Return to oven and bake for 15 more minutes.
5. Serve with salty chips of choice.