Get ready to roll the dice, because these bite-sized treats are worth betting on. Whether you prefer your truffles sprinkled, double-dipped, or covered in cookie crumbles, you’re never a loser with these delights. Test your luck — we’re sure you’ll win.
1. Pulsate a few cookies through a food processor and pour into a mixing bowl. Repeat until all cookies are powder.
2. Add full block of cream cheese to the bowl.
3. Mix with hands until well blended.
4. Roll into balls and place on parchment-lined baking sheet.
5. Chill in fridge for one hour.
6. Melt the almond bark in a bowl following its package’s directions.
7. Place each Oreo ball on a fork and use a spoon to pour the melted candy over the ball.
8. Place the ball back on the parchment-lined baking sheet and top with sprinkles. Repeat until all are finished.
9. Store in the refrigerator until ready to eat.