With their dense, not-too-sweet fruity tartness, these muffins are ideal for breakfast on the go, or as eye candy on an Easter brunch spread.
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Lightly grease two regular-sized muffin tins. Set aside.
2. Make streusel topping first: combine all three ingredients in a medium-sized bowl and blend with a fork until crumbly. Set aside.
3. For the muffins, mix together yogurt, eggs, sugar, applesauce, oil, and the juice and zest of the lemons.
4. Add the dry ingredients and stir until well mixed. Fold in raspberries and fill muffin tins ¾ of the way full.
5. Add a generous sprinkling of streusel topping to each muffin and bake for 18-22 minutes, using a toothpick to check for doneness.
6. Let muffins cool for 10 minutes in tins, then remove to a cooling rack to cool completely.