When life hands you lemons, pass on the lemonade and go for the scrumptious dessert of lemon éclair pudding. Whether you prefer to pair it with lime or shovel it in with honey graham crackers, there’s no wrong way to tackle this tasty treat.
1. In bowl with electric mixer, mix pudding with milk; beat at medium speed for two minutes. Fold in whipped topping.
2. Mix in broken graham crackers.
3. Heat the container of prepared frosting, uncovered in the microwave for 30 to 40 seconds. Pour over the pudding mixture. Allow to cool.
4. Stir once more to combine.
5. Serve with sectioned pieces of graham cracker for dipping, if preferred.