There’s nothing like taking a classic and adding a little seasonal spin. Whether you love Rice Krispy Treats for the sweet or the sticky, this autumn version won’t disappoint.
1. Melt the butter in a large pan on medium heat. Add the marshmallows and stir until melted.
2. To tint the Rice Krispies mixture, add food coloring to the melted marshmallow mixture before you add the cereal.
3. Once the mixture is cool enough to handle, flatten mixture and cut pieces using leaf cookie cutters.
4. Press the treat out of the cookie cutter and repeat until you have the desired amount of leaves.
5. Place the treats on a piece of parchment paper to cool.