Looking for something salty, savory, and sauerkraut-y? You’ve arrived. This hearty dish puts a playful spin on an American-Irish classic, and it’ll make you kick your heels in happiness — river dance style.
1. Cook the waffle fries according to package directions.
2. Toss together Swiss and cheddar in a bowl.
3. On a baking sheet or in a large cast iron skillet, spread the waffle fries in an even layer. Top with half the cheese mixture, half the sauerkraut and half the corned beef. Repeat a second layer on top.
4. Heat the broiler.
5. Broil the nachos until cheese is bubbling, about 2-5 minutes.
6. Drizzle Thousand Island over top and garnish.