Warm baking spices and lots of toasty, satisfying, Christmasy crunch, makes this the perfect granola to sprinkle over yogurt, eat as a cereal, or simply munch on by the handful.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat.
2. In a large bowl, stir together oats, millet, flaxseed, nuts, salt, cinnamon, ginger, and clove. Drizzle the coconut oil, maple syrup, molasses, and vanilla over the oat mixture, then stir until well-combined and evenly moistened.
3. Spread the granola in an even layer on the prepared baking sheet, then use the back of a spatula or your fingers to press it into a flat, even layer.
4. Bake for 20 minutes, remove from oven, and stir in the dried cranberries, then press back into an even layer. Bake 10 additional minutes until golden and fragrant (the granola will still be a little moist).
5. Remove from oven and let cool completely. The granola will continue to crisp up as it dries.