With bright candy sprinkles and various other bits of sugar, this super fun and easy treat is the perfect recipe to make with children.
1. Prepare a baking sheet by lining it with parchment paper. Set aside.
2. Place Oreos in a resealable plastic bag and crush slightly with a rolling pin. Repeat same process with M&M’s and Whopper Robin Eggs.
3. Follow package directions to melt the vanilla candy melts (can do over the stove or in microwave). Once fully melted, pour over the parchment paper and smooth out with a spatula until you have a “sheet” of melted candy.
4. Here’s where children can come in. Add Oreos, candy, and sprinkles.
5. Place in fridge for at least 30 minutes until hardened and set.
6. Break into shards, as big or as small as you would like them.