Oversized, soft, gooey dark chocolate cookies with an overload of chocolate chips, anyone?
1. Preheat oven to 410 degrees.
2. In the mixing bowl of a stand mixer, cream together butter and sugars on high speed until light and fluffy (about 3-4 minutes). Add eggs one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
3. Add in cocoa, cake flour, all-purpose flour, cornstarch, baking soda, and salt, and set mixer on lowest speed setting to stir until dough is just combined. Do not over-mix. Fold in chocolate chips and chocolate chunks.
4. Place the dough in the freezer for 15 minutes to chill.
5. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper. Measure out about 4.5 ounces of dough and roll into a ball, placing it onto the baking sheet. Repeat until you have eight cookies (four on each sheet) spaced 2 inches apart.
6. Bake for 10-11 minutes, or until the surface looks dry and the cookies look almost set. Remove and let cookies cool on the baking sheet for 15-20 minutes to continue setting up fully. Remove and enjoy.