These sticky treats are fun to make, more fun to eat, and the most fun to enjoy with friends and family. Plus, not only do they make for a good time — they make for beautiful table décor.
1. Measure cornflakes into a large bowl.
2. Melt butter in a large saucepan over low heat, then add the marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Stir in food coloring.
3. Pour melted green marshmallows into the large bowl with the cornflakes. Stir until well coated.
4. Lay out a piece of parchment paper on your kitchen counter. Dollop spoonfuls of the cornflake mixture onto the parchment paper.
5. Grease two spoons with butter or cooking oil and shape each spoonful of cornflake mixture into a wreath.
6. Top each wreath with cinnamon candies.