The essence of what is so incredible about freshly baked chocolate chip cookies is now not only within a moment’s reach; it can be as ooey, as gooey, and as good as you decide.
1. Put butter in a cup and melt in the microwave.
2. Add sugars, and stir until well combined.
3. Stir in vanilla and salt.
4. Separate an egg and add the yolk. Stir to combine.
5. Add flour, then stir again.
6. Add chocolate chips, and give a final stir.
7. Add a few chocolate chips to the top of the cookie dough.
8. Cook in microwave 40-60 seconds.
9. Serve warm and enjoy.