If you like a little bit of spice in your sauce and a whole lot of sauce on your chicken, you’ll love these spicy buffalo chicken bites. Sweeten them with honey or lower the heat with some ranch dressing, and you’re set.
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cube chicken breasts into bite-size pieces.
3. In a bowl, beat two eggs until fluffy.
4. In a separate dish, combine almond flour, salt, and pepper.
5. Dip the chicken bites into the egg wash and then roll them into the almond flour mixture.
6. Place breaded chicken cubes on a lined baking sheet and bake for 25 minutes.
7. While the chicken is baking, heat a 1/4 cup of butter in a saucepan over low heat. When butter is fully melted, mix in 1/3 cup hot sauce and keep warm until chicken is cooked.
8. Take Buffalo sauce mixture off the heat and toss in cooked chicken cubes.
9. Drizzle ranch dressing and scallions over the top and serve.