Need a little bit of natural sweetness in your life? How about some fruity goodness that pairs perfectly with summer? Well, these simple beauties are everything you’re looking for.
1. Make a pitcher of strawberry lemonade.
2. Add a few of the berries to each popsicle mold.
3. Fill each mold with the lemonade.
4. Place the top on the mold and insert popsicle sticks
5. Freeze overnight.
6. To get the molds to release the popsicles, run room temperature water over the frozen molds for a few seconds.