Shake up the tradition of marshmallow sweet potatoes and go for a more savory take this year. These baked sweet potatoes lathered up with parmesan, spices and butter will have your friends and family shoving over each other to get a second helping.
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Peel and cube sweet potatoes into 1-inch cubes.
3. Place cubes in a gallon zip-close bag and cover with garlic, olive oil, butter, Parmesan, garlic salt, and spices. Shake bag really well to coat the cubes.
4. Place aluminum foil on a baking sheet and lightly coat with cooking spray.
5. Place coated sweet potatoes on sheet evenly and bake for 18-22 minutes.
6. Serve warm and sprinkle with parsley if desired.