These pancakes are the perfect essence of fried fair food paired with decadent dessert — excellent for all you “I’ll-finish-that-if-you’re-not-going-to-eat-it” dads.
1. Prepare a bowl of mix according to the box instructions. (For six or eight pancakes.)
2. Cut or tear the bacon strips into pieces.
3. Mix the Guinness and chocolate syrup in a bowl and set aside.
4. Heat the pan on the stovetop at medium. Butter or spray the pan.
5. Place one spoonful of mix onto the pan, and add bacon pieces. Flip the pancake as usual to cook each side.
6. Once all pancakes are finished, top with whipped cream, the Guinness chocolate sauce, and more bacon pieces.