With hearty oats to keep tiny tummies full all morning long, these chewy apple cookies contain no processed sugar and are an excellent breakfast option to grab before heading out the door.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place a silicone baking sheet on a pan and set aside.
2. In a large bowl, combine applesauce, coconut oil, maple syrup, and grated apple.
3. In a different bowl, combine oats, flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt.
4. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients, and mix until just combined.
5. Drop 1 ½ inch cookies on a baking sheet 2 inches apart.
6. Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until golden brown.