We are looking for energetic, highly confident, hard-working, and self-motivated individuals who are not afraid to be a little persuasive when necessary. We are one of the fastest growing publications and Web service media companies in the Tulsa and Green Country area. We have been in business for almost for 30 years. We’re fast becoming the market leader in our industry.
If you have a desire to succeed, strong work ethic, and are self motivated then we’re looking for you.
- Expand local sales by developing and maintaining new advertisers.
- Ongoing high-level prospecting for ideal customers, creating valid business reasons to get appointments and conducting effective customer needs analysis.
- Meet all company deadlines.
- Minimum two years outside sales experience.
- Proven track record of strong prospecting, qualifying, phone and closing skills.
- Ability to develop trust and relationships easily.
- An understanding of consumer behavior and a desire to help advertisers with their marketing challenges.
- Strong problem solving skills, high courage, business acumen, highly motivated to win and tireless work intensity.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Reliable transportation
- Unlimited earning potential.
- Year-end bonus opportunities.
- Very strong weekly commissions along with monthly residual income.
- In-the-field training.
- Positive, creative, and supportive personnel to work with daily.
If you are a qualified candidate and interested in this position we encourage you to apply. The preferred method to apply is to submit a cover letter, resume and application to:
Robert Rinner, Publisher
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Fore Today Publications LLC (parent company for Preview 918 and Preview918.com) is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state and local employment laws. Fore Today strictly prohibits and does not tolerate discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, military status, or genetic information. All Fore Today associates, other workers and representatives are prohibited from engaging in unlawful discrimination. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, promotion, discipline, compensation, benefits and termination of employment.
Fore Today complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), as amended by the ADA Amendments Act, and all applicable state or local law. Consistent with those requirements, Fore Today will reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with a disability if such accommodation would allow the individual to perform the essential functions of the job, unless doing so would create an undue hardship. Fore Today will also provide reasonable accommodations for an associate’s sincerely held religious beliefs or practices, unless doing so will create an undue hardship.
Fore Today prohibits, any form of discipline, reprisal, intimidation or retaliation for good faith reports or complaints of incidents of discrimination of any kind, pursuing any discrimination claim or cooperating in related investigations.